We are looking for an enthusiastic social media manager to join our marketing department with a particular focus in Facebook and other social media accounts as well as PPC platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Business, etc.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, how the participants of each platform use and engage, and how each platform works uniquely
• Experience managing or leading social media campaigns, understanding the importance of brand positioning and using the brand voice to engage the consumer
• Ability to take brand plans and conceptualize how they translate into the social media experience through the creation of campaigns, advertising, contents, and posts
• Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research
• Highly organized, attention to detail, faced-paced and deadline driven
• Collaborative and engaged in the total brand experience
• Base salary- To be determined based on experience and skills (min $65k).
• Performance rewards- opportunity to earn numerous production based award trips and incentives.
No prior financial experience is required and you will be provided with world class training and a mentorship program to help you build your career as a prospective Brand Director.