We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department with a particular focus in Facebook and other social media accounts. Interns will be highly involved in the daily maintenance of our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts and will learn from our social media consultants in our parent company.
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of social media platforms
• Solid problem solving and research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for people and developing relationships
• Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Base salary- To be determined based on experience and skills.
• Performance rewards- opportunity to earn numerous production based award trips and incentives.
No prior financial experience is required and you will be provided with world class training and a mentorship program to help you build your career as a prospective Marketing Manager.